Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- eligible phd's for green card
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- I-485 for EB1A
- General question
- Assistant Profesor
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- What are my chances of EB-1A