Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
I’m enrolled in a PhD program and recently applied for I-120. However, I’m thinking about dropping out of my PhD. Since I mentioned about my being a PhD student in 140 application, can I leave PhD while I wait for the approval?
One Response to Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- When is the best time to apply?
- OPT after green card application
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Postdoctoral Associate