USCIS Revises Filing Instructions and Direct Mail Program for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
Applies to: Permanent Residents
WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) published a Federal Register notice on April 28, 2009 that changed the filing location and filing instructions for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90). The revised filing instructions require applicants to submit supporting documentation with their applications. Prior to this change, applicants were instructed to bring their supporting documentation to their biometrics appointments. The notice also revises the Direct Mail address for the Form I-90. Applicants must now file their Form I-90 and supporting documentation with the USCIS Lockbox facility in Phoenix.
This change in filing… Continue reading
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- February visa bulletin
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- How important is review work and citations
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Post doctoral research scholar
- Assistant Profesor
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?