USCIS Revises Filing Instructions and Direct Mail Program for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
Applies to: Permanent Residents
WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) published a Federal Register notice on April 28, 2009 that changed the filing location and filing instructions for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90). The revised filing instructions require applicants to submit supporting documentation with their applications. Prior to this change, applicants were instructed to bring their supporting documentation to their biometrics appointments. The notice also revises the Direct Mail address for the Form I-90. Applicants must now file their Form I-90 and supporting documentation with the USCIS Lockbox facility in Phoenix.
This change in filing… Continue reading
- I-485 for EB1A
- January visa bulletin
- DBA and Green card
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Researchgate - is it important
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- EB1 Eligibility