Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- NIW EB2 for a J1 scholar. European, not subject to e212
- Can I apply on my own?
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Green card for F1 visa
- Question about EB1A
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Employer sponsored EB1A - File I485 using previous employer I140