Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- eb1A package
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Green Card International Student
- Question: Masters and EB2
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student