Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
I need your guidance in applying to phd in USA.i have completed masters in USA and planning to do phd in next year.can I know how the degree would be useful for national interest.i am applying to average accredited university since I am an average student.can I know whether degree would be useful under self petition.is there any website to look this?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying from outside the USA
- Research Assistant Professor
- Postdoctoral Associate
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires