I am on F1 visa enrolled in a PhD program from Fall 2008.I have to enroll only thesis credit hours (10 credit hrs. remained only). I do not have any classes to attend now
I have completed 65 cr. hours out of 75 cr. hours
Presently I am working on OPT from last 6 Months. My h1 b file this month
I am trying to finish my PhD in a next one year. But not sure.
If I can’t finish my PhD study due to some complex research problem
1. Can I file for (me & my family)… Continue reading
I have a question. I think I read a similar question from someone else also. But I had a difference in my degree and certain other things.
I completed my PhD and I am on OPT. I want to know if I can apply for green card while on OPT, or should I go for H1 and then for OPT. Just to let you know my F1 (student visa) already expired. PLs let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Just a clarification. OPT is part of F1 status. Your F1 visa stamp may have expired but your… Continue reading
I came across you website http://www.greencardforphd.com and found it very helpful. I am a Post Doc now, working on my OPT status (but applied for H1B visa). So can I do the self petition application for green card now (or do I have to wait till H1B approval)? I have attached my CV. Could you please, after reviewing this, suggest me whether I should go for EB1A or EB2-NIW ?
Applying for i-140 does not pose any problem on OPT or H1B. There may be some issues involved during the 485 stage,… Continue reading
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Payment of fees for EB2 (National Interest Waiver)
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- J1 looking for NIW
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category