H1B extension and I-140 petition
I purchased your help packet last year or so and have been waiting to submit my I140 petition. I am almost ready to submit my petition although now I am waiting my H1B extension approval that was submitted in June this year.. Its obviously taking a long time to get the approval notice. I was wondering whether I can submit my I-140 with the latest H1B approval notice together with the new H1B extension receipt notice that is under review as my current immigration status. I have not changed employers and will be working for the same employer. My recent H1B expired on the 31st of August of this year and I am waiting for my next extension approval. Just need to submit my I-140 ASAP… If I can submit the I 140 with the H1B extension receipt notice how can I do that? if not I will have do a premier processing and get my H1B.
Thanks for the reply. So I will then send the receipt notice with new H1B extension petition. Yeah I filed the new extension even before the current one expired.
Yes you are correct.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to H1B extension and I-140 petition
- F1 and green card application
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- What services does this site offer?
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...