I am a postdoc in US with J1 visa without 2 years residency requirement. My wife is in J2 and also without residency requirement. My question is if I am able to get my Green card through EB1A, can she also get a green card as well?
Additionally, when I am applying for EB1A, will I be in J1 status and my wife is in J2?
The usual procedure is that the primary applicant (you) applies for I-140 and the derivative (your wife and children) and primary apply for I-485. Both of you would get green cards after… Continue reading
I have been following your website for a while and it is really very useful and resourceful. I do plan on purchasing your packages for EB1 and NIW categories, but before that I have a question and I appreciate if I can get an answer.
I did PhD in optical science and engineering and currently working as a postdoc in a national lab on J1 status with no 2 year residency requirement.
By The Way our example packets are in the similar field (optical sciences). The applicant of these packets was also in a national lab during the time… Continue reading
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Researchgate - is it important
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Applying from outside the USA
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- h4 I-485
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Am I eligible for Eb1A