I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- PHD student
- DBA and Green card
- STEM OPT
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- how to do ph.d
- PhD graduate looking at different options