I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
- Publications and eligibility
- Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Field of study and Phd
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category