Information about reference letters
Do the reference letters need to be originally signed letters that would need to be mailed by the concerned people to me by regular mail? I think they have to be open letters. Is that right?
Yes. You are correct. It is better to get original signatures rather than a print out of emailed documents. If you are hard pressed for time, print outs also work, but examiner may ask for originals. It is always better to use originals.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Applying category on the form I-765
- EB1 Petition approval
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Post doctoral research scholar
- GC with my background