Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
One Response to Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- Applying from outside the USA
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Citations and Green card application