Phd and work visa
I am from India. i have done my PhD in Biotechnology. currently pursuing my post doc in NCBS. My husband is visiting US with H1 Visa and i will be getting H4. I am very much interested to continue my research career in US. In H4 visa i am not eligible to work. hence anybody please suggest regarding how to converting my H4 to a valid work visa (either a J1 or H1 or EAD or anything related) so that i can continue my postdoc or can be employed by any of the biotech companies in US. please give suggestion.
thank you very much
For either J1 or H1, you need a company interested in hiring you and sponsoring your visa.
You could obtain an EAD if you self-petition in EB1A or EB2 niw. You need to meet the USCIS requirements for these categories and pool sufficient evidence for your petition. You can refer to free e-book on the website.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- NIW success