Green Card International Student
I’m an international student studying in Australia. I have received a scholarship to continue my undergraduate studies in Psychology, Criminology, and Justice in the US. I will, therefore, transfer to the US this fall. I’m hoping to stay on and continue with Masters and Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology. My ultimate goal is to become a Forensic Psychologist in the states. My question is, is this possible? Will pursuing a Ph.D. in the states in the field of Forensic Psychology help me obtain licensure and green card in order to stay on and practice? If so, what is the green card procedure?
One Response to Green Card International Student
- NIW or EB1A
- Ds2019 and EAD
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Can I apply my own?
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.