Green Card International Student
I’m an international student studying in Australia. I have received a scholarship to continue my undergraduate studies in Psychology, Criminology, and Justice in the US. I will, therefore, transfer to the US this fall. I’m hoping to stay on and continue with Masters and Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology. My ultimate goal is to become a Forensic Psychologist in the states. My question is, is this possible? Will pursuing a Ph.D. in the states in the field of Forensic Psychology help me obtain licensure and green card in order to stay on and practice? If so, what is the green card procedure?
One Response to Green Card International Student
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- EB1A Eligibility
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A