My name is Vish, Currently working in one of the consulting company in US with the H1-B Visa. After i have got my H1-B completed my masters from India and currently pursuing my Ph.D in Internet of things and will be expected to complete my PHD in next year end.
As i am doing my research in Ph.D. Am i eligible to get process my Green card with the Ph.D Qualification?
Please let me know and help me here and let us know if you require any other information.
One Response to PhD
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- NIW EB2
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Post doctoral Researcher
- Applying for greencard while on OPT