I have already applied for Asylum (i-589) and my case is pending, I got a job offer as a post-doc and my employer is willing to sponsor the H1B visa. Can I apply for the H1B visa in the same time my application for asylum is pending? Thanks
One Response to H1B
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Can I apply my own?
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- NIW success
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application