Chances of getting an EB1A approval
I am a postdoctoral researcher working in a national laboratory, and I want to apply for an EB1A visa.
Here are my details:
- 15 published papers (9 journals) among which I am the lead author in 14 of them
- 41 papers reviewed for high impact journals
- Currently, I have 94 citations with minimal self-citation
- I have won the outstanding researcher award during my PhD
I wanted to know my chances of getting approved if I apply for the EB1A visa.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
One Response to Chances of getting an EB1A approval
- Affidavit of Support I-134 or I-864?
- Questions regarding NIW Kit
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Starting a company on F1
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Can I apply on my own?
- NIW-EB2 DIY Packet
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.