I have completed my PhD from one of the US Universities. I have one peer review publication and 10 conference abstract. I am submitting two papers in peer review journals. So far I have three citation and I am working as an adjunct instructor in a university in US. I am from the country eligible for EB2 NIW.
Is there any chance I can file file petition for EB2 NIW?
One Response to PhD
- how to do ph.d
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Applying for a Green Card while a phd student
- Is EB1a right for me?
- STEM degree?
- Phd and green card application timing
- eb1A package