I have completed my PhD from one of the US Universities. I have one peer review publication and 10 conference abstract. I am submitting two papers in peer review journals. So far I have three citation and I am working as an adjunct instructor in a university in US. I am from the country eligible for EB2 NIW.
Is there any chance I can file file petition for EB2 NIW?
One Response to PhD
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- PhD candidate
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?