Publications and EB1a
Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful website for people like us. You guys are doing a “GREAT” job. Keep it up 🙂 As for me, I am working as a postdoc. I am interested in applying for a green card in EB1A category. Before knowing about your site, I contacted a lawyer farm to ask about my chances to acquire a green card but their response was not very encouraging. After going through the contents posted in your site, I am really feeling positive about my credentials. I think, I suit more to the EB1A rather than NIW but not sure enough. So, it would be really very kind of you and extremely helpful to me, if you can evaluate my CV to let me know where do I fit in to apply. I am attaching my CV for the same. Hope, I am not asking for much. Thank you once again.
Looking forward to hear from you. Please do reply.
Have A Great Day Ahead.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
4 Responses to Publications and EB1a
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Green Card International Student
- EB1A Eligibility
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?