Postdoctoral Research Associatte
I am currently in a J1-status and my DS-2019 will expire in Aug 2019. My I-140 EB2-NIW got recently approved. I am planning to apply for I-485 after J1 waiver.What happens if my J1 expires while my AOS is still pending? As far as I know, we can apply EAD. Can I use that EAD to continue my work as a postdoc? My wife also works as a J2-dependent. Does my AOS filing affect her employment?
2 Responses to Postdoctoral Research Associatte
- Question on second GC petition
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Research Associate
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- My chances in obtaining EB 1