EB2 NIW application with spouse
My EB2 NIW application is nearly complete, and I hope to file with my spouse who works outside the US. Our wedding is set in 2 months time (November), however, he is coming over next month for our civil court marriage (October).
Is it advisable, while he is in the US (B1/B2) to submit his I-130? He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He intends on returning to the US for his MBA during the fall of 2018 (potentially with a GC), do you think we can reasonably meet that deadline I submit my I-140 and I-485 from next October 2017.
5 Responses to EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Post doc on H1B
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- I only have a few publication.
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification