Question: Can I file multiple I-140’s at the same time? How can I file a I-485 in this case?
USCIS does not have any restriction on the number of i-140 applications you file either independently (self-petition) or through an employer. In fact one could file multiple i-140 petitions simultaneously. For example you could self-petition in EB1A and EB2-NIW at the same time or self-petition in EB1A and have an employer file another EB2 petition. However, each of the application should be complete in itself and should be filed independently of the other. If you are also planning on filing a I-485, it is possible to file one I-485 with one of the I-140 applications. In case if this 140 application is rejected or the other one is approved earlier, it is possible to transfer the I-485 to the approved 140.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Multiple i-140
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Russian Green card applicant
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- h4 I-485
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A