EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
My wife is a PhD in Electronics Science from Delhi University and currently is a Guest Lecturer in Delhi University. Now she is joining me on H4 visa. We want to process her a EAD/H1B visa, so she can also work here in field in academics (University). She also have 2 papers published in very reputed journals with very high impact factor. And few conferences. I need to know:-
1) Will she able to process for EAD without any permanent Job.
2) What are the documents required.
3) What is the process we can follow to start it. And how much it would take to get the GC after EAD is approved.
Thanks a lot,
One Response to EB1A – PhD & Lecturer
- Self petition eligibility
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Can I apply my own?
- EB1a Chances
- EB1A for a PhD student