Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?