Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
Is Bank statement of the sponsor required for I-485 filing under EB1.? My Wife has got I-140 approved and she was in H4 using your packet.
First, congratulations on the I-140 approval.
We are not really sure we understand your question. See if the answer below is helpful. The primary applicant would include a bank statement for the derivative applicants to show that there are sufficient financial resources to support any dependents. It is not absolutely necessary and if the officer feels you need to submit one, they will ask for the document via RFE. Hope this helps.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india