Ph.d student on F1 visa
Im first year Ph.d student on F1 visa.
I will finish my degree in 5 years.
I have 2 publication from master degree. So I don’t know how many paper I can publish during Phd degree yet.
1) Can I apply for a green card now?
2) Will it be much harder at second time if I fail to get a green card at first?
I will be looking for your reply.
3 Responses to Ph.d student on F1 visa
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- NIW Package
- EB1A Eligibility
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- NIW or EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Citations and Green card application
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A