EB1 Petition approval
I wanted to express my gratitude for EB1A DIY guide.
I filed my EB1A petition on Jan 25th and then on Feb 16, I filed for premium processing for this I-140.
Today (March 8th) I got approval notice for my petition.
To tell you briefly about my credentials: I have PhD in Mechanical Engineering with research work in Biomechanical Engineering working on Pedestrian Safety.
I published only 6 papers so far and have 12 citations. I reviewed about 6 technical papers for 2 journals. I got 8 strong recommendation letters. I used the approach of competency in dual field of Vehicle Crash Safety and Optimization. I had scholarship for continuous 3 years from University for research work while working full time on industry job and showed high salary in the field with multiple job offers. BTW, I did mention in the petition that this field of Pedestrain safety is new and it is hard to get papers published quickly in this field. In one of the recommendation letters also one person mentioned this point.
Again thanks a lot for this DIY guide.
3 Responses to EB1 Petition approval
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- EB1 with NIW ?
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- J1 Visa and NIW