Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
I am 3rd year Ph.D student and would like to apply for green card self petition.
My B.S. Was in Pharmacy. My PhD will be in molecular biology and NMR.
I did apply for lottery green card. Do you think I can purchase the package and do it. My self. Or I’m no more eligible.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Can I apply from outside the US
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- Green Card International Student
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Information on NIW applicatiom