Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Question: Can I apply?
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Green card awarded
- PHD student
- eb1A package
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card