Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Question on second GC petition
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- EB1-GC application for a PHD Student
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- EB2 NIW
- Assistant Profesor