Summary of March 2009 Visa Bulletin
Bulletin Source: Department of state
Applies to: Green card applicants
Detailed Bulletin: March 2009
Summary of Visa Bulletin Relevant to EB1A and NIW
- EB1 is current for all countries
- EB2 is current for all countries except for India and China. The cutoff dates of India and China have moved forward by approximately one-and-a-half months (February 15, 2004 for India and February 15, 2005 for China).
- Research Associate
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- EB1A chances
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Purchase EB1 package in 2017
- Overseas Employment
- I-485 for EB1A
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Applying for a CPT while having a pending I-140