Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- PhD in production engineering
- DBA and Green card
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Postdoctoral fellow
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category