Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Is there a age limit?
- Research Manager
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?