Packet information for dependents
Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier since most of the effort involves preparing the I-140 petition.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Question on second GC petition
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- I-485 for EB1A
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- I only have a few publication.
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Which category do I fit in?