I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Question on second GC petition
- Am I eligible for applying for EB-2A, NIW, or EB1 while a PhD student?
- Multiple i-140
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending