I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Post doc on H1B
- Self petition eligibility
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Post doctoral fellow
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?