Do I need to mail my application and my wife’s in a single package or separate packages?
My application and my spouse’s is ready for submission. I am making a concurrent filing. I would like to know how to mail the application. Would be better to mail mine and my wife’s together as a single package or have them sent out individually?
4 Responses to Do I need to mail my application and my wife’s in a single package or separate packages?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Petitioner from India
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- NIW for educators
- Assistant Profesor
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Post doctoral research scholar
- PhD Green Card