TN Visa to EB2NIW
I’m a Environmental Engineer working full-time for a national Environmental consulting firm. I’ve been working for the past 3 years under a TN Visa authorization. Although the company is located in Arizona, I’ve worked in projects located in more than 20 states in the U.S. The company serves mostly Oil and Gas companies and Power utilities, with the occasional mine, boat company, universities and non-profit organizations.
I hold a PhD in Environmental Science and a M.S. in Industrial Engineering, both from a U.S. College. I have 8 peer reviewed Conference proceedings publications and 1 peer reviewed international Journal (low index). My work have been cited (in total) 35 times in the past 5 years.
I’m an active member of 2 renowned engineering associations (not holding any specific position). I can get recommendation letters from government agencies (from the U.S. and Mexico) , university professors, colleagues, power utilities CEOs, company managers, etc.
My questions are: Are my credentials sufficient to apply or consider to apply to any of these authorizations? If yes, which one is more suitable in my case?
One Response to TN Visa to EB2NIW
- NIW for educators
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- When is the best time to apply?
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- PhD with CPT
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.