my chances in obtaining EB1A
My credentials are in the following:
- MS and PhD from USA
- Have 4 first author and 2 second author publications in top journals in my field; 2 more to come
- Have collaborations internationally
- Reviewed 5 articles in top journals
- presented in conferences (in USA and abroad) 15 times
- 3+ years of postdoctoral experience in a top school and as a federal contractor at NOAA/NASA
- Since all my publications are recent (2014 on wards) and the size of the community is small, so far I have only 9 citations (these citations are from different countries). (This worries me)
- Teaching experience in high school (2.5 yrs) from my home country
- Can obtain 10+ recommendation letters from the best scientists in my field.
Please let me know my chances in obtaining EB1A
One Response to my chances in obtaining EB1A
- EB1 Eligibility
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- NIW or EB1A
- GC with my background
- EB1A eligibility?
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category