Thanks for useful information and helping others…I have question regarding my scenario and wanted to share my situation if I will be able to apply successfully in EB2 NIW category.I am on H1B here with family. My wife is a PHD in Electronics (Researched in Semiconductors) from Delhi University, India. She has 2 papers published in international journals. And few conferences…She is presently on H4B (Dependent) visa here. Earlier she was teaching in Delhi University and presently in USA as a house wife.
My question is that
1) Is safe/good for us to apply for her in EB2 NIW category and with these number of papers and stream (electronics).
2) If in case it is rejected for any reason, is her H4 status will be impacted and have to leave country ?
3) Do you have any reference or stats who has successfully got through with 2 papers and teaching experience.
4) Does she need to have any employment to be eligible for this category.
Please suggest. I am eagerly waiting for your response.
7 Responses to EB2 NIW
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- PhD publications, citations
- Greencard application question.
- EB1A Approval Chances
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Am I eligible for applying for EB-2A, NIW, or EB1 while a PhD student?
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Phd and green card application timing
- h4 I-485
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.