Thanks for this informative website! I am fairly new to this GC process and learned a lot from this portal. I received a PhD in civil and Envir. Engg this Dec (2017) and I would like to know if I have real shot at obtaining a GC. My details are as follows:
- Research is in Application of Remotely sensed observations into a Crop modeling for improved and reliable yield predictions.
- Recent PhD degree with 3.9 GPA (2017)
- Masters with 3.82 (2012)
- Won NASA Post doctoral Fellowship – 2017 Grant of $ 70,000/year
- Won NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship (2015-2017) – Grant of $100,500 (3 years)
- Total 5 publications (2 published, 1 accepted and 2 under revision)
- Attended and presented in 9 conferences (International/national)
- 2 stories on my research was published (2014 and 2017) in University news portal later picked by online science news sources such as phys.org and sciencedaily.com etc.
- Active collaborations with researchers from NASA (co-author on multiple papers); USDA (also co-author); other universities (Texas A&M, Purdue etc.)
These are some of the things I can tell from top of my head – Can you please provide me an honest assessment based on these points.
6 Responses to EB1 Eligibility
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- Information on NIW applicatiom