Vehicle Safety Integration
I am filing I-140 in EB1A. Earlier my employer had filed I-140 under EB2 and I have approved I-140 with priority date of Nov 2010.
Now while filling I-140 form, in Part 4, question 6 – Has any immigration Visa Petition filed by or for this person? Should I say yes and if Yes then what kind of additional document I need to submit?
One Response to Vehicle Safety Integration
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- EB1A with single evidence
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- DIY packet
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?