I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Phd and green card application timing
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- NIW Package