what to do with new dociments if I-140 was filed
I’m confused regarding DS-2019 and I-140.
1) What should I do if I already filed I-140 and after that I received a new DS2019 (extended) form? Should I send it to USCIS or wait RFE? Can it result in some problems/consequences?
2) While processing I-797C, my current DS2019 (that I sent in the petition, not the extended one) might be expired. Is that make any difference?
And a question from my friend:
3) I have never got I-797C, Notice of Action, only DS-2019. Should it be enough? Or how can I get I-797C?
Thank you very much for your help,
3 Responses to what to do with new dociments if I-140 was filed
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- EB1A eligibility
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- PhD with CPT