Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
One Response to Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- EB1 Petition approval
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?