Can I apply from outside the US
Both i-140 (permanent residency petition) and i-485 (adjustment of status) do not explicitly state that the applicant should be residing in the USA at the time of application. The applicant can potentially be from anywhere. The procedures for i-1485 filing when the applicant is outside the US are different and requires consular processing.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- i140 petition and EAD