OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
Dear Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for your informational website. I am a PhD student in a US university on an F1 visa and I applied for the green card lottery last year. If I do not win the lottery, will that make my OPT application less likely to be granted? Does applying for the lottery leave an explicit recorded intent for immigration? If that is the case, is my only recourse to stay after graduation is to self-petition for a green card? Thanks very much.
One Response to OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer
- PHD student
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application