GreenCardforPhD is extremely helpful. The information was so well organised in their packet that if you put yourself to it they lead you on how to complete each step. They provide full support above and beyond the packet by answering your questions if you have some specific questions. And Guess what – all of this is in a highly professional and prompt manner. I highly recommend their packet to anyone who is considering applying for green card.
One Response to EB1A approval
- Questions about the process
- EB1A eligibility
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Area of PhD research and green card
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- What are my chances of EB-1A