EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
I am a Ph.D graduate in pharmacology (2007) from US university. Did postdoctoral fellowship in cancer Biology. Had to quit in 2008 due to H1b issue. Then I volunteered in hospital pharmacy and gave exams and became Licensed Pharmacist. As a researcher I have 3 publications, 70 citations, 4 grants, awards at conference presentations and 15 conference presentations. I have been unemployed for 5 years. I want to know if I will be eligible for EB1A. Want to try self petition.
3 Responses to EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- NIW for educators
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application