Blog for Postdocs / Phds, National Interest Waiver, Extraordinary Ability

Disclaimer: The contents in this web site are only for your information and are not intended to be legal advice. While many of our applicants successfully obtain their I-140 approvals, the information here should not be considered as a guarantee of your green card application outcome.


I can apply for my green card through my O1 visa I want to apply to my son and my wife too, Im a mexican actor and i have my O1 FOR 6 YEARS

I just have to fill one I140 and then 3 of the I485?

One Response to GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01

  • GCforPhD says:


    We do not specialize in O1 visa.

    However, the application process you mentioned is correct. You have to fill one i-140 and i-485 for yourself (primary applicant) and one i-485 each for your wife and son (derivative applicants).

    Best wishes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *