F1 OPT to GC
Hi, I am a postdoc with Ph.D. in biology from the U.S. and have nine publication so far. I am currently at F-1 OPT status and I am intending to apply for the green card. Should I apply for the green card now or is it better I apply for H1-B first and then apply for the green card? My F-1 OPT will expire in 11 months. It is a silver lining to find this website. I feel very rushed to get a working permit and I’d like to know the fastest way (but not too risky) for it.
Thank you very much,
One Response to F1 OPT to GC
- Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
- Citations and Green card application
- Ds2019 and EAD
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Postdoctoral Research Associatte