PhD publications, citations
I have 6 publications, around 50 total citations, and have judged 5 papers of others for international journals. I also have attended few international conferences.
This is my 5th year as a postdoc, on H1B and my area of research is systems biology. Can you please let me know how strong my case will be for EB1A or EB2-NIW?
3 Responses to PhD publications, citations
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- PHD student
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Groups, societies and associations
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Green card and Masters student
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- J1 visa and EB1a application