Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
I am a PhD from University of Georgia and currently a postdoc at UCLA . I have 14 publications, and 215 citations. I have am a reviewer for stroke association, and have reviwed papers in PLOSone and Frontiers. I have more than 40 presentations so far. I can possibly get 8 or more references. Please suggest if I may be eligible for EB1 category of filing the green card?
One Response to Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Post doctoral research scholar
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- I only have a few publication.
- Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.