Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
I am interested in your do-it yourself package. I have some questions regarding the package.
1) I am a Ph. D. and now I am currently working for a company with H1B visa. Can I still self-petition?
Yes. Please see USCIS requirements for self-petition and also the free e-book which has answers to common questions.
2) How recent of those examples in the package? I heard that it becomes more and more difficult to apply for a green card, is it true?
The examples in the packet are based on a petition that was granted Green card in 2007. These packets were used by several successful people even during 2011.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- F1 and green card
- Applying category on the form I-765
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Publications and EB1a
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW